on the go...
- Prep 10 min
Cook 25 min
Ready In 35 m
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup chopped green/red/yellow bell pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 chopped grilled chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped spring mix lettuce
- 1-2 roma tomatos sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus, bell pepper, and onion in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and black pepper together in a bowl. Mix cooked vegetables and grilled chicken into egg mixture.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cup. Place one piece of sliced roma tomato on each filled muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittatas are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.